When it comes to home improvement projects and construction tasks, cleaning up is half the battle. At Grouch’s Trash, Junk, & Hauling, we do all of the cleanup so you don’t have to. Whether you need commercial junk removal after spring cleaning or construction debris removal after a demolition, we do it all.
With some residential and commercial junk removal companies, you never know what they handle and what they don’t. At Grouch’s Trash, Junk, & Hauling, we take care of any and all non-hazardous waste products, including:
- Miscellaneous home junk
- Office equipment
- Renovation and construction debris
- Yard waste
If you want to get rid of something, and you’re not sure if we’ll take it, just contact us, and we’ll let you know.
Grouch’s Trash, Junk, & Hauling is unique because we are environmentally responsible. We take the time to recycle or compost your waste, so you can know that your unwanted items will go on to become useful again.
We compost yard trimmings like grass, shrubbery, and tree branches. And we recycle the following items:
- Household items. We’ll recycle food waste, paper and plastic products, glass, light bulbs, books, magazines, boxes, and clothes.
- Appliances and electronics. We can take care of your old clothes washers and dryers, dishwashers, ovens, microwaves, refrigerators, freezers, air conditioners, water heaters, and space heaters. We’ll also recycle old computers, cords, and unwanted electronic devices.
- Construction and demolition debris. These include materials like concrete, lumber, masonry, and dirt. We’ll also get rid of drywall, plaster, carpet, fly ash, and insulation.
- Miscellaneous items. These include ferrous (iron and steel) and nonferrous metals (aluminum, copper, and stainless steel), as well as batteries, aerosol cans, tires, and empty paint cans.
Make an appointment with Grouch’s Trash, Junk, & Hauling today. Call us at 1-888-662-8432 or message us online.
Grouch's Trash, Junk, & Hauling
PO Box 75780, Washington, DC 20013