Items we will haul away:
furniture, carpets, mattresses, appliances, electronics,
other miscellaneous home junk, yard waste, office equipment, tires,
renovation & construction debris, and any other non-hazardous waste.
Grouch’s Trash, Junk, & Hauling ensures to the best of our ability that all items are properly recycled and disposed of in accordance with local and federal guidelines.
The types of things we can recycle or compost include:
- yard trimmings and grass, shrubbery, brush, branches, trees, and tree trunks;
- household items such as food waste, various paper products, most plastics, glass, light bulbs & fluorescent tubes, books & magazines, packaging, clothing, ferrous (iron & steel) and non-ferrous metals (aluminum, copper, & stainless), batteries, aerosol cans;
- appliances such as washers, dryers, dishwashers, ovens, refrigerators, freezers, microwaves, air conditioning units, ceiling fans, water heaters, space heaters, etc.;
- things like old tires, empty paint cans, etc.
- other items such as electronics – computers, monitors, old cords, devices, etc.,
- construction & demolition debris, such as dirt, concrete, lumber, drywall & plaster, carpeting, insulation, fly ash, clay bricks, masonry, and other building materials
Grouch's Trash, Junk, & Hauling
PO Box 75780, Washington, DC 20013